Friday, September 29, 2006

Glue and goo

Now, there's no need to call out the troops. I am not dead; I've simply decided to become a glue factory. At least that is what it feels like. I don't get sick (other than having an angry tummy that is way too sensitive) so when I get a lung bug, I collapse in a heap.


I stayed home from work today, lolling about, eating homemade chicken soup and drinking blackberry sage tea. I even tried to buck myself up by saying that my birthday twin in Houston would handle this with far more sass.

But truth is, it feels better to moan and groan. Has anyone seen my lip balm?

Hi, everyone,

Another quiet day...Sahara went to radiation, but we opted out of occupational and physical therapy this morning. She wanted to get her required hours in class, so she went to school today. She's felt much better, and not so tired, which has been nice. :)

After school, we caught the van to a little shopping center near here.
Sahara and I enjoyed a bit of retail therapy there, and found her a cute new outfit and shoes. Nothing feels better than a successful clothing purchase!!!

Today is our 22nd anniversary - first time we've ever been apart on this day. 732 miles, to be exact. Hard to believe it's been that many years. Happy Anniversary, Shannon! We love you!!!

Gotta run, the line is growing to use the computer. Since the kids can't play outside due to the thunderstorm we're having at the moment, the computer becomes the most popular spot in the house!

Have a great weekend, everyone! And send Pamela some good vibes, because she's the hardest working woman in the writing business, and she feels like crap this week.

Love,
Amy