Monday, September 25, 2006

Save a mailman

Two quickies, and then I'm headed out for some chicken souvlaki before I eat my right hand.

First, please stop the presses and close down the gift factory. Your gifts and cards have been wonderful and overwhelming, but there's now so much "stuff" to bring back to Cape that Amy and Sahara may have to tie themselves to the plane's wings because the entire aircraft will be filled up with cards, letters, treats, blankets, toys, games, and more.

Second, for those of you who have asked, I'm updating the benefit list once a week, usually on Sundays. It was updated yesterday, so feel free to look for new options. There are some other events in the works, and as we get more details, we'll put those online.

More later--I've got an Amy update to post and a photo of Sahara and her BOYFRIEND. And he, my friends, is adorable.