Wednesday, September 06, 2006

sleeptalking

Oh, so you think I'm slacking, do you? Of course Amy can write. That's one of the reasons I love her so. There aren't many people I trust with my writing in its raw stages but conversations with Amy have turned into some of my greatest essays. She makes me laugh just as hard as she makes me cry sometimes. And then we go on about our husbands and we both cry. Hee!

No, J and Shannon, we adore you. Stop pouting. It's not about you.

Tonight it's about Gramma Dooley. Would you please shoot me an email at pamela at scarletcommunications dot com? I promise I'll be gentle.

I've taken up the habit of Googling myself once a month; most of what I find is actually me! I've also found Google results for me in Russian (which I can read) and Arabic and Hebrew, which I can't. For a while there was also something in Korean, probably because I write about the nail salon industry. For some strange reason, my manicurist (who is Korean) just shook her head when I showed it to her. Hmmm. I guess they didn't like my article!

This is a busy week for me, so my posts are likely to be abbreviated. Thank goodness Amy is keeping you all entertained and informed. I'll do my best to get things online each morning, but if you don't hear from us, don't panic. Just means I'm asleep in front of the computer.