Wednesday, October 25, 2006

You give me fever

Hello, faithful Sahara fans,

Well, things are going absolutely crazy around here. News of the Rickshow is spreading far and wide. I hope as many of you as possible are able to attend! Sahara is so excited she can't hardly stand it. We are going to have a blast! I know people from coast to coast who are planning to make the trip, and we are so honored to have them here. There are some really cool things to do in Cape during the holiday season, which will be in full swing when Rick comes to town!

Sahara has been feeling quite crappy the last few days. I think all of the excitement and activity, combined with our freaky cold weather, kinda took their collective toll on her. She is doing much, MUCH better tonight and seems to actually have an appetite (gasp) again. We are so relieved. When Sahara is sick, and QUIET, I absolutely hate that silence. When she goes back to being sassy, silly and her laughter fills the house, I know things are going to be all right. :)

Take care and have a great day!

Love,
Amy