Saturday, October 28, 2006

country roads

Amy and Sahara headed off to Nashville today--for a bit of good shopping. Tomorrow morning, they'll fly to Houston, stop by MD Anderson to charm the infamous Dr. Wolff on Monday, and if all goes as planned, they'll fly to St. Louis on Tuesday.

The Show Me Center reports ticket sales are strong for the Rick Springfield benefit show. Check it out at www.showmecenter.biz. I'll be there--my second time to see Rick, and my first time in Missouri. I don't know who I'm more excited about meeting--Amy, Sahara, or Gramma Dooley. It should be a fun weekend.

Sahara's still not feeling great--but maybe a couple days of Texas sunshine will be just what she needs. Home's always the best medicine--but adjusting to blustery winds when you've been basking in the warm weather can take some time.

If you've emailed me over the past week, please be patient--I'm catching up on my replies this weekend. Amy appreciates all the support--and says KEEP PRAYING. So get on it, people.